Pre-registration (and the subsequent registration) in the Slavonic Library is intended for users above 15 years of age. A special pre-registration form is available in the SLK database under the button (Login menu > Register).
During its validity, the pre-registration allows you to:
- place online orders for selected documents through the SLK catalogue
- check your order status in your user account
The ID and password that you received after filling in the pre-registration form are valid for 7 calendar days. Within that time, it is necessary to complete the pre-registration personally by:
- having a library card valid for the entire National Library issued in the Hall of Services
- having it subsequently activated at the Circulation Desk of the Slavonic Library
For the library card to be issued, you need to:
- present a valid personal identity card
- and pay a registration fee
After finishing the registration, you will have full access to all Slavonic Library services (in accordance with the Rules and Regulations and the .
Pre-registrations that are not completed within 7 calendar days are automatically cancelled and the documents ordered are returned to the book depository.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Circulation Desk (phone: 221 663 356, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).